We are looking to appoint a Senior Business Support Office at this exciting time in the school’s life.
Your new school
In September 2014, Eden Girls’ School, Waltham Forest opened with its founding cohort of 150 students in Year 7 and in Year 8. The school now has 450 students in Years 7-10 and is a popular and heavily subscribed academy judged as outstanding in all areas by Ofsted in April 2017. The organisation will grow year on year to become an 11-18 academy of 800 students with a specialism in Leadership and is fast becoming the school of choice in the local authority. The school building is currently being developed to offer State of the Art 21st Century Learning facilities with the addition of a new Sports Hall, specialist facilities and the addition of a new assembly hall for October 2018. Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
Your new role
We are looking to appoint a Senior Business Support Officer (Office Manager) at this early, formative and exciting time in the school’s life as we are expanding in our new Academy. The ideal candidate will be a well-qualified, enthusiastic and passionate individual who will be joining Eden Girls’ School, Waltham Forest, which is part of a successful family of schools, run by Tauheedul Education Trust.
What you'll need to succeed
- be extremely well organised, with lots of initiative, drive and the ability to cope well under pressure
- have management experience
- have experience of educational settings and an understanding of the IT systems that support administration within schools
- be proficient in MS Office programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook), including advanced applications such as setting up financial spreadsheets, mail merge, databases etc.)
- have excellent communication and motivational skills
- be committed to professional development and improving yourself and others.
What you'll get in return
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence within a caring and secure Islamic environment’
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Brett Coventry on 020 3818 7041 now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.