35 Hours per week – split shift, 52 weeks per year
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Senior Caretaker to join our dynamic and forward thinking team. Thames View Juniors became an academy on 1st February 2015 and now enjoys the benefits of being part of Partnership Learning – a supportive local Trust.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To maintain the school site
- To maintain security of the Premises
- To ensure Health & safety and statutory compliance of all buildings are kept compliant
- To monitor the schools maintenance arrangements, including cleaning, grounds and repairs and carrying out cleaning/repair functions as required.
MAIN DUITES WIL INCLUDE:
- Premises Security & Site Management
- Ensuring the building is clean and to liaise with cleaners
- Building and Premises maintenance
- Managing lettings
- Managing Health and safety compliance
For a full Job description and application form, please visit the vacancies section on our website: www.thamesviewjunior.com
All applications must be filled in using correct form. CVs will not be accepted. In the interest of time, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. Previous applicants need not apply.
Please send completed applications to email@example.com
Closing Date 16 March 2018 at 3pm