37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Firth Park Academy is proud to be featured on CBBC’s series Our School 3, which highlights the successful transition students make into Year 7 at our school and shows the positive characteristics of our wonderful, exciting community. Our school is:
- Rated a ‘Good’ school in every area by Ofsted (June 2015).
- Proud to have exceeded the National and Sheffield average for Progress 8 achievement.
- Winners of more Sheffield Children’s University Awards for extra-curricular learning than any other school in our city.
- A richly diverse community with students from over 50 Nationalities.
- A leading school in our trust – Academies Enterprise Trust – the largest trust in the UK with more career development opportunities than any other.
We are looking for a Senior Data Manager who will play a key role in school and work closely with the Assistant Principal for Achievement.
You will lead on Student Data analysis, timetabling, assessment, recording and reporting. You will manage and maintain the Academy’s Management Information Systems, Progresso, and take part in Curriculum Planning, with the Assistant Head and Principal.
The role will include
- Leading and coordinating all aspects of the annual cycle of assessment
- Leading the development of our new cloud based MIS system ‘Progresso’ across school and working closely with data colleagues across the AET school network.
- Working with subject leaders to review and report on pupil’s progress towards their targets.
- Plan and develop a curriculum timetable working closely with the Principal and Assistant Principal
The successful candidate will have:
- High level experience of educational data management systems;
- Good knowledge and understanding of a school curriculum;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and ideally the Progresso data management system;
Come and visit us to meet the team of students and staff who are making Firth Park Academy one of the best schools in our city:
- Email our Business Manager to arrange a visit during the school day.
- Apply for our role and see us on interview day.
Join our team and build a wonderful career in a school you are passionate about with students you love to help learn.
Visits to our Academy are welcome and these can be arranged by contacting Joanne Gleig, Business Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is due to commence in January 2018. Interviews will be held as soon as possible after the closing date.
Closing date: Friday 5 January 2018.
For further information on this position and to make an application please click apply on the TES advert.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
Each of the academies within the AET is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET are currently recruiting for School Direct Placements, please visit our website http://aetnationalteachingschoolalliance.org/ for further details.