Senior English and Modern History Teacher
Our client is a progressive and dynamic co-educational school situated only minutes from Ipswich, in Queensland's south-eastern growth corridor. The College offers an extremely broad-based curriculum which allows students to select subjects that will ensure individual success in their schooling. The College proudly aspires to rewarding every student for their pursuit of individual excellence.
About the Role:
- Senior English & Modern History Teacher
- Term 3 Start
- Semester 2 contract
- Excellent student behaviours
- High academic ability
- Well-established reputation within the community
- Supportive leadership team
- Outstanding facilities and resources
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB-1806-528793KB
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB-1806-528793KB
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).