Senior Leader in Mathematics
Required for 1 September
MPS-UPS plus TLR 2b £4486
Due to further expansion of the maths department’s role within our Research School and SCITT we are looking to appoint an inspirational Lead Practitioner of Mathematics. They will provide outstanding pedagogical leadership, take a major role in the professional development of colleagues and be part of a dynamic, growing and committed team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, exceptional teacher to develop and use their abilities and knowledge within an outstanding school. Enthusiasm, good leadership skills, excellent communication and teamwork skills, with an ability to learn quickly are vital.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a genuine passion for the use of evidence to improve educational outcomes.
• Is an excellent communicator and a quick learner.
• Has enthusiasm and flexibility in response to a fast-changing work environment.
• Is able to successfully manage projects achieving short, medium and long term goals.
• Has excellent interpersonal skills, to engage and enthuse a wide range of stakeholders.
• Is receptive to new ideas and challenges.
Deadline: Tuesday 23 April 2019
How to apply:
Application forms should be completed and returned with a supporting letter of no more than two sides of A4 to Debra.email@example.com or by post to Debra Livingston (Head of Administrative Services), The Academy at Shotton Hall, Passfield Way, Peterlee, SR8 1AU.