JFS SCHOOL, THE MALL, KENTON, HARROW, HA3 9TE
Headteacher: Mrs Rachel Fink
Roll: 2,000 (incl. 600 in Sixth Form)
Tel: 020 8206 3100
Fax: 020 8206 3103
SENIOR LUNCHTIME SUPERVISOR
£12 per hour / £4,560 per annum, 1 year Fixed Term
(10 hours per week : 38 weeks, Term Time Only)
We are looking to appoint Lunchtime Supervisors to join our Student Support department.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Monitor, supervise, lead and assign responsibilities to team of lunchtime supervisors.
· Ensure suitable allocation of responsibilities amongst team of lunchtime supervisors in consultation with Senior Leader responsible for supervision.
· Assist with recruitment and training of lunchtime supervisors as need arises.
· General supervision of children during the lunch period, in the dining hall, playgrounds, car park (and classrooms, in poor weather).
· Brief and debrief lunchtime supervisors on a daily basis, identifying areas of concern/patterns of behaviour to discuss with Senior Leader responsible for supervision.
JFS is a co-educational inclusive, modern, orthodox Jewish school that strives to produce well-educated, faithful and proud Jews who will be responsible and contributing members of society. JFS is a truly wonderful school. This is clear from our stunning annual public examination results which see us consistently placed in the top five schools in the country outside the independent sector.
Our modern campus is on a 26-acre greenfield site with a welcoming inclusive and warm, caring family environment. JFS was re-accredited with Investors in People status and achieved the Gold Award.
For an application pack, please visit our website (www.jfs.brent.sch.uk) or contact the School at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Ongoing – until positions are filled
Interviews will take place: Throughout the academic year
Please note that CVs alone will not be accepted.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks, including satisfactory Enhanced Level DBS clearance.