Applications are invited from enthusiastic candidates who will be responsible for the welfare and safety of students at Putney High School during break and lunchtime within the dining hall, outside areas and classrooms.
If you have experience of dealing with children, are flexible and can work well in a team, we would love to hear from you.
About the School
Established in 1893, the School is set in leafy, tranquil grounds close to the heart of Putney and to the River Thames.
The School is part of the GDST, the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools. We can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
• Competitive salaries and pay progression
• Access to extensive professional development opportunities
• Training grants for qualifications
• Generous pension schemes
• Free life assurance benefit
• A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
• Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
• A Cycle to Work scheme
• Competitive terms and conditions of employments
Full details of this post and how to apply may be obtained by clicking the apply button.
A letter addressed to the Headmistress should be included with your application.
Closing date: Monday 27th September 2021 – applications to be received by 9.00am.
Interviews will take place: Wednesday 6th October 2021.
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.
Putney High School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 4 - 18 years
Putney High School is located on a green and leafy site close to the heart of Putney. Spacious lawns surrounded by flowerbeds, shrubs and trees create a tranquil and secluded environment.
We are a school with a family ethos where each girl encou...