Salary: Grade 5 point 21 – 25 pro rata
Job Start: ASAP
Hours – 37 hours per week, Term time + 1 week
Mount St Joseph are looking for an enthusiastic and well organised individual to provide technical support to the teachers in a successful secondary school Science department.
We can offer you:
• A supportive, cohesive and very purposeful environment
• The opportunity to work with enthusiastic and hardworking pupils
• Excellent CPD in preparation for your next step
The successful candidate will:
· Be organised and efficient, with experience working as a Science Technician within a School environment.
· Be a good communicator and able to work individually and as a team.
· Have awareness of the importance of health and safety in the workplace
Mount St Joseph is an excellent place to work! We are a successful Catholic High School judged by OFSTED as Good in all areas with elements of outstanding.
Mount St Joseph is a community of learners, believers and friends, where every child is known, valued and feels a sense of belonging.
The recent Ofsted Inspection of 2014 described leadership and management as “outstanding” where ‘…leaders demonstrate a clear determination to further improve the school. They have a passionate commitment to care for and achieve the best for the students.”
“Students’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is a strength of the school”.
Our learners are friendly, enthusiastic; keen to learn and behave well. Our staff are dedicated to raising student achievement. Our parents and Governing body are united in their commitment to school improvement.
Mount St Joseph is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Closing Date: Monday 12th November