Senior Science Technician
36 hours per week, term-time only
LBR 5 Scale Point 12-18 (£25,135 to £27,978) FTE
Thank you for expressing an interest in becoming a Senior Science Technician at the Forest Academy.
Vision & Values
‘Raise standards in education for all; we believe every young person deserves the best education possible.’
The Forest Academy (TFA) is a part of the Beacon Multi Academy Trust, along with Beal High School, North East London Teaching Alliance (NELTA) and Beacon Business Innovation Hub (BBIH). TFA and Beal sixth forms amalgamated in September 2018. TFA is an 11-16 mixed comprehensive school, located in the north east corner of Redbridge.
Why choose TFA?
- A small, caring and welcoming community school
- High expectations of all and where all students are entitled to consistent high quality learning experiences
- A committed and dedicated staff working hard to shape the lives of the young people who come to our school
- High quality CPD offer, through our partnerships with NELTA, Beal High School and other partnerships
- Beal High School sixth form is part co-located at TFA, thus the opportunity work to support students within the sixth form
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. The below documents must be read prior to applying for this role and will be factored into interviews:
Keeping Children Safe in Education
BMAT – Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
Enhanced DBS (with list checks) is required for this post.
For more information and an application form please visit our website www.theforestacademy.org and forward your application to email@example.com
Please note, we reserve the right to close or extend this position, therefore we would urge candidates to submit an application as soon as possible
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years