As a Senior Teacher you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a worldclass educational organization.
- Coordinate formal observations of all Student Teachers, liaising with Course Tutors (teacher trainers
- Conduct group coaching sessions
- Teach in schools across Austria, trailing new activities.
- Teach a 30-minute Teaching Skills Teacher Training Seminar at the end of each outreach project
- Transport Student Teachers between locations
- Raise awareness of ABCi online and the Virtual Classroom.
- Do spot-checks of student teacher observation tasks
- Communicate with Project Coordinator
The ideal candidate will be an English fluent speaker, TEFL certification, manual driving license and have experience that demonstrates both a genuine talent for working with children and teacher training skills.
- CertTESOL or CELTA certification or equivalent required (level 5 qualification).
- Minimum of 300 hours classroom experience.
- Driving license required. Manual license.
- Candidates MUST have experience with non-traditional teaching methodologies such as Communicative Language Teaching
- (CLT) and/or Task-Based Learning (TBL)
- Residence and work permit for Europe
- Candidates who have finished a course of study at The English Teacher Training College will be preferred.