£12.46 - £13.42 per hour (*see below)
The Equine section is looking for assistant coaches to join the current training team. Working with the Head Riding Coach, the post holders will be involved in the delivery of equestrian coaching for Equine students, including those on the Academy pathway. The post holder will hold a BHS stage 2 teach and stable management (as a minimum) and will also hold, or be willing to attain, a Level 3 Award in Education and Training.
Please set out in your application form your preferred working pattern and the number of hours you could work each week.
*The overall sessional rate for this role is between £12.46 and £13.42 (depending on experience and qualifications). The sessional rate includes an extra 15 minutes pay for preparation/admin and holiday pay. Holiday pay is paid 3 times a year.
Closing Date: 22 July 2019
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider