£20,950 - £32,241 (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
The Equine department is looking for an experienced lecturer to join their teaching team on a sessional/casual basis. The post holder will be involved in the planning and delivery across the FE curriculum including level 1, level 2 and level 3 in Equine Studies. The post holder will hold a degree in a relevant subject or have substantial industry experience and will hold, or be willing to attain, a recognised teaching qualification.
Currently, for the 2019/20 academic year there is a requirement for a minimum of 3 hours per week. Please include within your application form the days/times that you could work.
In addition, we are looking to expand our casual bank of Lecturers who can provide cover during staff sickness and holiday. In the first instance, please submit a current CV if you wish to be considered to undertake casual hours as well as setting out the days/times per week that you could work.
Closing Date: 14 October 2019
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• Free Library membership
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Gym classes on the Sparsholt campus
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider