This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated School Office Administrator, with the right training, experience and skills to be a part of our school team.
Our school is based in the London Borough of Harrow, to the North West of Pinner. The school is inclusive to all and provides a high quality, broad and balanced curriculum, which is appropriate for children of all abilities, irrespective of their ethnicity, social background or faith.
Our school has recently amalgamated from former Infant and Junior schools to form a large primary school, with over 850 students. We are in our second full academic year as a straight-through primary school so this is an exciting time to join the team!
About the role
Working closely with the office team, School Office Manager and Headteacher, this role offers the opportunity to undertake an important and varied office-based role.
Applicants must have proven experience of high quality and accurate administrative work and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Other essential requirements are a courteous and welcoming manner, a flexible attitude and the ability to deal with situations calmly and professionally.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to support the vision and ethos of our school
- Has an exceptional level of customer care skills to pupils, parents, staff, governors and visitors
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills
- Is able to work confidentially and with discretion
- Is friendly and articulate with a good sense of humour
What we can offer:
- A recently amalgamated, over-subscribed, popular local school
- A well-resourced school with opportunities for staff development
- A supportive leadership team and governing body
How to Apply
We expect all applications to be made through the TES portal.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. If you have any questions, or to discuss the post, please contact us.
A note about working time and pay:
This role is 'part time' because it is term time only. The successful candidate will work 36 hours per week during school term time.
Our support staff are paid according to the Harrow Pay Scales. Where a post is part time, or 'term time only' the pay will be adjusted accordingly. For example. A role which is for 39 weeks of the year will be paid that proportion of the full time equivalent pay, as indicated on the Harrow Pay Scales.
Pinner Park Primary School
Pinner (London Borough of Harrow)
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years