Runnymede College is a private non-denominational British school in Madrid offering a British education to boys and girls of all nationalities from the age of three to eighteen. The education offered follows the British National Curriculum.
Founded as a private school in September 1967, the primary school was inaugurated in 1987, and since 1990, the whole School has been situated in La Moraleja, a residential estate 13 km to the north of Madrid.
We are an excellent and well established school based in Madrid looking to recruit a SIMS specialist required for coordination, maintenance, and training of SIS.
Successful applicants should:
- be a native level English speaker
- be an expert in SIMS and have previous experience implementing SIMS
- provide in-house training for staff and create training materials
- offer technical support to staff on a daily basis
- proven ability to plan and carry out project work
- excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
- experience of using a variety of IT packages
Other preferable but not essential criteria:
Please complete the TES online application form and attach a CV and cover letter.
Runnymede is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including check with past employers and the Disclosure and Baring service.