Ridgeway Academy is a member of the Alban Academies Trust (AAT), together with Sandringham, Verulam, Wheatfields Junior and Wheatfields Infants’ and Nursery schools. We work in a multi-academy trust to share best practice, deliver joint training, promote the highest of expectations and raise achievement for all students. The AAT motto is ‘Educational Excellence for Everyone’. The trust offers significant opportunities for career development of staff at all levels within our organisation. This is an exciting time to join the school as it takes the next step in its journey to becoming good and then outstanding.
We have an exciting opportunity for 2 dedicated and enthusiastic individuals to join our talented support staff team. The Site Assistants will improve and maintain the school site to provide a safe environment for users of the school buildings and grounds.
We can offer you:
- A supportive team with a passion for continuous improvement
- A commitment to professional development
- A collaborative working environment
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Share and deliver our vision to be an outstanding school
- Are adaptable and willing to learn
- Work hard, are enthusiastic and self-motivated
If you would like to join us on our journey and have access to amazing career prospects through the trust, we would love to hear from you.
We are totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references and medical clearance.
An application form is available on our website, www.ridgeway.herts.sch.uk.
Applications must include a cover letter, no more than two sides of A4. If you
have any queries, please contact the HR Officer by telephone (01707 351350 x
373) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Prospective candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible as the school reserves the right to close the advert should we feel able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Closing date Friday 16th April 2021 9am
Interview date: Friday 23rd April 2021
Start date: May 2021
For more information and to apply online : www.teachinherts.com
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years