Ambitions Academies Trust (AAT) comprises schools from all sectors: mainstream (primary and secondary) and special. AAT secures outstanding achievement and improved life chances of all our pupils. All our Academies have high expectations as the focus of their work. We are strongly committed to supporting colleagues in developing their careers further and offer excellent CPD opportunities.
We currently have the following vacancy at Oak Academy:
Site Maintenance Person
Permanent, 52 weeks per year, 37 hours per week – 10am-6pm Mon-Thurs, 10.30am-6.30pm Friday
Salary Scale: £19,698-£20,903 AAT Grade 4 SCP 6-9
Oak Academy is seeking to recruit a full time Site Maintenance person who will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness, good repair and security of the buildings and grounds ensuring a clean and safe working environment.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Activate and de-activate burglar alarms and CCTV
• Lock and unlock windows, doors and gates
• Test fire alarm system on a weekly basis, emergency lighting monthly and any on-going maintenance for fire equipment, etc.
• Assist with cleaning floors, low level windows and surfaces
• Dispose of litter within the school grounds, empty bins and dispose of all rubbish
• Undertake minor maintenance repairs and project maintenance work
• Identify items requiring attention and liaise with appropriate contractors
• Make good, paint and carry out minor decoration as necessary
• Clear and clean gutters and gullies, repair fences and maintain garden equipment where appropriate • Drive Academy vehicles as necessary
• Set up hall/classroom layout for exams, school meetings, training, etc. as required
Closing date for applications: Friday 26th February 2021
Interviews will take place w/c Monday 1st March 2021
Start Date: ASAP
For more information please contact email@example.com or visit our website: http://www.ambitions-academies.co.uk/vacancies-2/
Please note we DO NOT accept application by CV
Please ensure you provide a complete history of your employment to date and ensure you include two referees, one of which must be the Headteacher/Principal/Lead of your current employment and one from an alternative employer or educational lead.
For an informal discussion, or to arrange a visit to the Academy, please contact Richard Burgas, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Ambitions Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Rigorous checks will be made of the successful applicant’s background credentials, including enhanced DBS checks.
High Expectations lead to High Achievers
Ambitions Academies Trust
- English secondary schools