Pay Range: Local Government Scale Band 4
Full time, 37 hours per week
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Site manager to join our Site team at St. Helena School. You will be:
• Responsible for all aspects of the facilities and cleaning departments.
• Ensuring implementation and compliance with all health and safety legislation and Codes of Practice in relation to premises issues.
• To carry out a range of facilities duties including security and supervision of the site, cleaning and maintenance and porterage.
The Start date for this post is as soon as possible, once the safer recruitment checks have been completed.
Site Visits prior to application are welcome.
We're looking for you if you have:
• Site management / maintenance experience
• Aility to carry out repairs and maintenance
• Ability to manage the facilities department and staff
• Experience of planning and monitoring a preventative maintenance and repair programme
If you are self-motivated, adaptable, able to prioritise and willing to respond to occasional emergencies out of hours, please apply.
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Role Specification).
What we can Offer:
• A competitive Salary
• Employee benefits: Pension Scheme, Holiday Pay, Employee Assistance Programme and Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Training Opportunities through our membership of The Sigma Trust.
Additional Information: For additional information about our school, please visit our website http://www.st-helena.essex.sch.uk.
Please note that applications must be submitted on the attached Sigma Trust Application form.
Closing Date: 13th December 2018.
Interviews will take place on 17th December 2018.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. A disclosure/status check will be sought from the Disclosure and Barring Service for the successful candidate.