Grade 5 £22,183 – 27,741 FTE
37 hours per week – All year round
Start Date - ASAP
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust is a growing organisation which is currently made up of 7 schools across Coventry. The Primary and Secondary schools in Finham Park MAT will set out to pioneer, innovate and deliver a “World Class” education for all.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Whitley Academy for a suitably qualified, hardworking, motivated and flexible Site Manager who can demonstrate they have the key skills and abilities to undertake this role.
The successful candidate will report to Operations Manager and will be responsible for the overall provision of services relating to the management of academy premises, site and associated facilities. The post holder will manage site staff based at the Academy. You should have a good knowledge of Health & Safety requirements. Previous caretaking/site management experience is essential for this role.
We will offer you:
- A positive and innovative learning culture, where wellbeing and workload are effectively managed,
- A dedicated, highly skilled and committed staff, upholding high expectations of and aspirations for all of our students,
- A strong sense of community and a warm, welcoming workplace,
- Access to The Lion Alliance Teaching School, which offers high quality training and leadership experiences for all staff, regardless of role, to ensure that everyone is enabled to develop, grow and collaborate across the MAT.
- A vibrant modern building and facilities in a beautiful location within easy reach of the M40/M6 corridor.
Successful candidates should look forward to working in a challenging and inspiring environment within which there is ample opportunity to lay the foundations for career progression and leadership. We are committed to ensuring that every member of our school community is enabled to ‘be the best you can be’.
Closing date: Monday 20th September 2021 @ 9am
Interviews to be held: TBC
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com
For further information on this role and other opportunities within the MAT, please visit https://careers.fpmat.co.uk
Whitley Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will have to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years