We are looking to appoint a new Site Manager at Djanogly City Academy, Gregory Boulevard Site
This is the senior site role for Gregory Boulevard Campus, working closely with the senior leadership team and other staff/support staff teams to ensure Academy needs are met.
The role is responsible for ensuring effective and efficient site management, maintenance, security and safety, also providing effective leadership
and management of site assistant and other support resource. The role will work on an early/late shift rotation with the site assistant.
This is an opportunity to join the school at an exciting stage of its development. This post would be suitable for an experienced site manager looking to further their career and make a real difference to the management of the site, and through this, to actively support the delivery of great teaching and learning.
You will have:
· Ideally a minimum 2 years’ experience of a similar role
· Understanding of buildings systems and maintenance requirements to ensure a ‘safe place‘ for students, staff and visitors to work
· A proactive eye for detail
· Strong problem solving, maintenance and general practical skills
· Experience of supervising (managing) other staff
· Experience of supervising staff working under external contracts
· Good communication and customer service skills - able to engage with staff effectively to prioritise a busy workload
· IT skills – ability to work with normal office software (eg e mails, MS word, spreadsheets) and works with building management systems
Ideally experience of working with young people/children