NJC, APT &C Inner London Pay Scale PO3 to PO4 (depending on experience)
We are looking for an experienced Site Manager to join our Facilities Management team. The post holder will have responsibility for the management of the team, the day-to-day arrangements for cleaning, health & safety, compliance, contracts, utilities provision and general facilities operation and maintenance of the school.
The successful candidate will have high levels of literacy and numeracy, a proven track record of leading and managing people; experience of building and site maintenance and security, and efficient management of resources. IOSH Health and Safety qualification is desirable for this post, however, training can be provided.
The diversity of the school community ensures that Bow is a vibrant and interesting place to work.
• A strong personalised programme of high quality professional development and coaching for teachers and support staff
• Strong links with other local schools for partnership working and support
• A strong community spirit
• Staff who are very supportive towards each other with a great camaraderie existing throughout the school
• Staff Wellbeing Programme
Bow School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and the successful applicant will be subject to relevant vetting checks before an offer of appointment is confirmed and will be subject to rechecking thereafter, as appropriate.