We would like to appoint a suitable person as soon as possible to take responsibility for our site.
36 hours per week, full time
£25,242 - £26,805 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, Academy Scale 6
Location: Yiewsley, Middlesex
We would like to appoint a suitable person as soon as possible to take responsibility for our site. Duties will include premises security, Health & Safety of the site, day-to-day maintenance and general repairs, supervision of cleaning staff, and liaising with outside contractors.
We are looking for somebody with:
• commitment and enthusiasm;
• excellent knowledge of Health and Safety;
• the ability to undertake day-to-day maintenance;
• experience in a trade;
• experience in working in a busy environment;
• a commitment to improving the school’s site.
In return we offer:
• a clean, tidy school site to maintain;
• excellent staff to work alongside;
• well-behaved pupils;
• flexible working hours for the right candidate.
Site visits are encouraged - to arrange, please contact Julie Dempsey, Office Manager, on
01895 442724 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 18 May 2018 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: TBC
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.