Knights Temple Grove is looking for a skilled individual to become part of the site team and take the facilities department at Knights Temple Grove to the next level.
We are looking for an experienced premises officer to join our existing team. Reporting directly to the Senior Site Supervisor you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring site security
• General maintenance of the school buildings and outside areas
• Carrying out minor repairs and maintenance applying general DIY
skills and using tools safely and appropriately where needed
• Attending to emergency call outs where required
• Opening/Closing of the premises
• Liaising with external maintenance contractors where required
• Manual labour such as moving furniture etc. where needed
We will provide you the tools to excel in the job and an environment where your talents can be nurtured and rewarded.
If you feel that this position is of interest and you have the right experience, skills and are ready for fresh challenges, with the ambition to make a real impact then we’d like to hear from you.
To apply please complete the application form and supporting documents found on our website at www.habsfed.org.uk/Staff-Vacancies/. All applications to be sent to email@example.com before the deadline.
Closing date: 29th January 2021
Haberdashers' Aske's Knights Temple Grove
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years