JESS is a well-established, high performing ‘not for profit’ school. An opportunity has arisen at Arabian Ranches starting in the Term 3 2021.
Sixth Form Administrator
Working hours 7.30 a.m. – 3.30 p.m. – Sunday to Wednesday
7.30 a.m. – 2.30 p.m. – Thursday
The successful candidate must have:
• experience as an administrator within a school environment. Experience in iSAMS or similar database would be advantageous.
• proven experience of organising and managing a busy workload.
• worked in a fast-paced, highly responsive and professional environment.
• strong self-organisation, communication and IT skills (particularly in Excel).
• accuracy and attention to detail.
• the ability to work constantly to tight deadlines.
We are looking for someone who can be a team player, extremely adaptable, work under pressure, take initiative and go above and beyond in role.
Main areas of responsibility
- IB Examinations/Sixth Form Examinations Officer
- Sixth Form Admissions – Internal
- Sixth Form Admissions – External
- Academic Secretary
Applicants must complete the JESS application form and send their CV and letter of application to:-
Mr Kosta Lekanides, Jumeirah English Speaking School
The closing date for applications is 10pm on 10th April 2021
JESS Dubai - Arabian Ranches
United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years