Macclesfield College is a leading provider of Further Education and Higher Education in the North West of England. Macclesfield College is part of a modern, inspiring campus providing education to learners of all ages and abilities. Based in East Cheshire, the College offers free secure campus parking and excellent transport links.
Recognised as a ‘Good’ College at its November 2017 Ofsted inspection. Our mission is simple- “Empowerment through learning”.
Macclesfield College has just been confirmed as the overall best- performing FE institution within the key Cheshire and Warrington sub-region, according to the latest statistics published in the National Achievement Rate Tables.
Furthermore, on 5th April 2019, Macclesfield College was proud to be awarded winners of the ‘Business and Education’ category of the East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Awards.
Are you passionate about digital marketing and social media?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity that has arisen for a 12 month fixed term Social Media and Marketing Assistant, who will work closely with the Marketing Coordinator to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day duties and the development content and communications through social media and other platforms. The role provides an ideal opportunity for someone who loves social media, is a creative problem solver, highly organised and customer orientated.
The main duties of the Social Media & Marketing Assistant include:
• Maintaining all social media content across the organisation’s digital platforms including the College’s website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Supporting internal communications at the College both for employees and students.
• Co-ordinating and participating in all promotional events and Marketing Campaigns at the College.
• Assist the Marketing Coordinator with developing and maintaining the College’s collateral including Higher Education, Further Education and Adult prospectuses and student transport information.
• Support the Marketing Coordinator with monthly evaluation reports against KPI’s.
Suitable applicants will possess a Level 3 related qualification with relevant social media experience.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits including:
• 30 days holiday (FTE), bank holidays and Christmas closure
• Excellent onsite facilities including Coffee Shop, gym, hair and beauty salon, and an onsite nursery
• Investment in our employees CPD at the College with a comprehensive timetable of training and development for employees
• Free secure campus parking and excellent transport links
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and satisfactory references.
The College is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, particularly from members of ethnic minority groups.
Closing date for applications is 9am on Friday 9th April 2021
If you have the skills and experience and are looking for a new exciting challenge we want to hear from you today!
To apply please visit www.macclesfield.ac.uk/vacancies and follow the instructions to complete the application form.
Contact: For any further details contact Human Resources - Tel: 01625 410007 or Email: email@example.com
- Further Education
- Students of age 16+ years