SOLS Program School Support Officer
Location: Manuka, Canberra
Employment Type: Full-time – Fixed term
Salary Range: Grade 4 Step 1 - 3 ($84,676 - $92,377 + Superannuation)
Start Date: Negotiable
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Sunday 19 September 2021
Catholic Education, Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn plays an integral role in education both in the ACT and NSW operating 56 Schools and 8 Early Learning Centres.
About the Role
This role is responsible for the provision of ICT project support resulting from the implementation of a new School Administration System (SAS) as part of the new CECG School Operation and Learning Systems (SOLS) Framework. The support will be delivered remotely and onsite with schools in partnership with school resources and existing ICT tech resources.
We are seeking dynamic, professional that is well-organised and highly motivated. You will have the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively. You will ideally experience working within a customer focused role and have the ability to build quality relationships with stakeholders.
Benefits and Opportunities
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Positive and social work culture
- Have high level communication skills both written and oral including the ability to proactively engage and work with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Well-developed conceptual and analysis skills including demonstrated ability to interpret, analyse and present project initiatives.
- Work collaboratively, demonstrating the ability to work well with others and engenders a spirit of trust and teamwork.
- Show self-discipline and ability to manage time effectively whilst demonstrating a strong work ethic that enables the timely delivery of key objectives.
- Proven technical competency e.g. being able to use a range of software including Microsoft Office. Level of proficiency dependant on the position.
- Be able to work flexibly across a number of areas within the Program and organisation.
- Confident public speaker, able to facilitate face-to-face and online training workshops.
- Sound organisation and time management skills.
- Sound written and oral communication skills.
- Sound planning and organisational skills.
- Work independently to determine essential activities and coordinate other team members to deliver assigned outcomes.
- Ability to successfully obtain a WWVP and WWC.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applicants will be required to submit a covering letter outlining briefly the qualifications, skills and experience section in the position description and a current resume.
For further information about the role and Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn please visit the website and position description. If you have any questions contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6234 5427 or via email Recruitment@cg.catholic.edu.au.
Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn