Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Spanish Teacher to join an outstanding secondary school near Chelmsford, Essex. The secondary school caters for local and international students. The successful Spanish Teacher will start immediately on a four day per week contract, teaching KS3, KS4 and KS5. The role will run until the end of the academic year.
About the Role
· Spanish Teacher
· KS3, KS4 and KS5
· Temporary, 4 days per week
· Up to £160 per day, depending on experience
About the School
· International School
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Centre of excellence for language learning with a distinct international dimension, it is compulsory for every student to study a language
· Comprehensive staff development program
· The school has received extensive awards
· Located near Chelmsford, an easy commute from the station
In order to be considered for this role, the Spanish Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMA37311.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.