Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Spanish Teacher to join an ”Outstanding” school in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. The successful Spanish Teacher will be responsible for teaching Spanish from KS3 to KS5. This maternity cover role will start in April 2019 and will continue until December 2019. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Spanish Teacher who is looking to join a school with a highly positive classroom environment.
About the Role
• Spanish Teacher
• Teach Spanish from KS3 & KS5
• Maternity Contract
• Full time
• April 2019 start
• Salary between £28,660 – £40,372 (depending on experience)
About the School
• “Outstanding” Church of England School
• Provide first rate teaching and learning
• Teachers enthusiasm and commitment is infectious
• Exceptional progress and attainment
• induction and support programme widely recognised for outstanding practice
• Excellent Transport Links
In order to be considered for this role, the Spanish Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR28065.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.