Applications are invited for a suitably qualified Part-time Spanish Teacher at our reputable independent client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This school is dedicated to developing confident, independent students.
About the Role:
- Teaching Spanish to students from Year 6-12
- Part-Time Load: 6.5 hours per week, across 2-2.5 days per week
- Contract: Commencing August 13, 2018 for a 12 month contract
- Location: Eastern Suburbs, Sydney
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after independent school
- Supportive department and team environment
- Excellent resources and facilities
- Renowned for its excellent academic results
- Relevant tertiary qualification to teach Secondary Spanish
- Ability to speak French to level B1 or B2 highly desirable
- Possess current references
- Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a valid WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Emma, quoting job reference #WEB1806-528801EB – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1806-528801MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).