Special Education Teacher
Our client is a private, co-educational, Secondary School, located in Perth. The school has over 1000 students from Years 8 – 12. The school provides a modern, exciting and forward thinking education. They are a school nurturing confidence, compassion and personal excellence in their students and have developed an excellent reputation in their academic results, on the sporting field and in the Arts.
About the Role:
- Special Education Teacher
- Working with students requiring Learning Support and/or those with Special Needs
- Full Time position, commencing January 2020
- Independent School, beautiful Perth location
- Excellent student behaviour
- Supportive leadership team, staff and school community
- Experienced teachers encouraged to apply
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Possess current references
• Have the right to work in Australia
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT / TRBWA
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Kimberley.Brown@smartteachers.com.au quoting job reference #WEB1908-538507KB
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1908-538507MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).