Do you want to work within field of Special Educational Needs (SEN) and Inclusion? Maybe you’re an engaging teaching assistant that wants to make a real difference to the lives of children with physical disabilities, learning difficulties and complex needs? If this sounds like you, then Vision for Education in Peterborough want to hear from you today!
We are currently recruiting for innovative teaching assistants to work in SEND provisions and schools in the Wisbech area. You will be supporting children with a range of needs, from Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities (PMLD) to Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) Difficulties. This may also include challenging behaviours associated with ADHD, Autism (ASD), Asperger’s Syndrome, Visual and Hearing Impairments, and Speech and Language Difficulties.
Relevant teaching qualifications and experience within a childcare environment is preferred but not essential, as our main focus is to find the type of person that can be a positive influence and calming presence in what is sometimes a challenging environment. You will need to have the ability to adapt to the different kinds of needs, be able to adapt quickly in situations and be engaging and self-motivated.
In return for your hard work and expertise you will be rewarded with:
· Unparalleled daily rates paid weekly as PAYE in our in-house payroll.
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague.
· Support throughout your work placements.
· Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
· Access to FREE CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications.
· Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve.
· Regular FREE social events, giving you the chance to network with other SEND professionals, widen your professional contacts – and have a great night out!
If you feel you have the qualities we are looking for and would like to know more, please call Lauren at the Peterborough office on 01733 371371. Alternatively, please send us your current CV.