Special Educational Needs (SEND) Teacher
-Supply teacher role
-£130 - £170 per day dependent on experience
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position would Qualified Teacher Status ideally with SEND experience.
This role is to work across various SEND settings in West Yorkshire covering absence needs starting ASAP.
To be considered for this Special Educational Needs (SEND) Teacher position you must hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status), however we would also be interested to speak to FE Teachers and Tutors and candidates who have a strong background in tutoring or working with vulnerable young people and children.
We are currently recruiting for a Special Educational Needs (SEND) Teacher to provide additional teaching support to students at SEND schools and PRU's across West Yorkshire. This role is due to commence immediately. This role would suit full and part time teachers
To be considered for the Special Educational Needs (SEND) Teacher position, you will:
- Ideally hold QTS
- Be confident and reliable
- Hold a Team teach certificate in date or be willing to attend our training
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education and as a Special Educational Needs (SEND) Teacher you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Special Educational Needs (SEND) Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Huddersfield SEND team on 01484 642928.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd