Special Educational Needs Teacher
West Yorkshire (Kirklees, Wakefield, Calderdale and Bradford)
£125 - £170 per day
Salary for this Special Educational Needs Teacher role is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is 6 weeks experience working with children or young people.
Vision for Education are working in partnership with a number of specialist provisions within West Yorkshire to recruit for Special Educational Needs Teacher to work with children with additional needs such as SEMH, ASD, ADHD and challenging behaviours.
Specialist Schools and Pupil Referral Unit’s based within West Yorkshire.
Requirements for this Special Educational Needs Teacher role:
Have experience of tutoring 1:1 and in classroom environments within the past 2 years (Vision need to be able to obtain relevant references)
• Be able to adapt to certain situations that can arise.
• QTS essential
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education and as a Special Educational Needs Teacher, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply for this Special Educational Needs Teacher role:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Huddersfield SEND team on 01484 642928.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd