Smart Teachers is recruiting for an outgoing SEN TA / SEN Teaching Assistant / Special Educational Needs TA / Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant to join an ‘Outstanding’ SEN School in Brent. This SEN TA / SEN Teaching Assistant / Special Educational Needs TA / Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant position is a full time role, catering for pupils with SLD / MLD with some ASD. This is a fantastic opportunity to start at a lovely school in January 2018 until at least the end of the academic year.
About the Role
· SEN TA / SEN Teaching Assistant / Special Educational Needs TA / Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant
· Supporting pupils with MLD / SLD (some of which are on the autistic spectrum)
· Full time and long term role starting in January 2018, through to at least the end of the academic year
· Daily rate up to £75 per day
About the School
· Medium to large sized SEN school in Brent
· Pupils are aged 11-19 and have mild to severe learning difficulties and / or are on the autistic spectrum
· Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
· Specialist PE / ICT school
· Located in Brent with good transportation links (Northern Line and National Rail Station within walking distance)
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN TA / SEN Teaching Assistant / Special Educational Needs TA / Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven experience supporting pupils in a classroom
· UK Classroom experience within the last 3 months
· SEN school experience is desirable but not essential
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CAH29072.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.