Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic Special Needs Teacher to join a “good” alternative provision in Ealing. This school is ideally looking for someone with a working background in challenging behaviour; however, they are open to those who do not have this experience. The position is to start in September, and this will become a permanent position for the right candidate.
About the Role
- Special Needs Teacher
- All specialisms are welcome to apply
- Those with primary level teaching experience are also considered a preference
- Will consider teachers with experience teaching in similar settings, or interested in the field of Special Needs
- Full time, teaching pupils from Years 8 – 11
- Will be permanent for the right candidate
- Inner London pay scale
- MPS / UPS
About the School
- Ofsted rated “good” alternative provision (PRU)
- Behaviour can be challenging
- Small class sizes, supportive setting
- Many teaching assistants in each class to support the teacher
- Located within walking distance of a popular over ground station
- Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Special Needs Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Experience in a PRU preferable not essential
- Background or experience teaching ICT and Business studies also preferable
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN47207.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.