Vision for Education require a Special Needs Teaching Assistant with 5 days availability (Monday- Friday) from October 2017
- Very specialist setting with students with high physical, medical and learning needs.
- You will be working at a high ratio with some students on a 1:1 basis.
- An extremley caring and passionate nature towards helping others and younger people is essential for the successful candidate for this role through Vision.
- Client school based in Kirklees.
- You will contribute to a highly skilled team of support assistants, teaching and pastoral staff working to provide a first class experience for students.
- This includes providing stimulating learning experiences, dignified pastoral and personal care.
- Experience or a background in care and/or health and social care is also advantageous for this vacancy.
- Experience working with Pivots, P levels, EYFS curriculum are highly advantageous also, along with hoist training / moving & handling, and first aid training.
- Vision for Education offer free CPD and Training for qualifying candidates (Manual Handling included).
- Working hours are 8.45 am -3.30pm with a half hour lunch break.
Please contact our Huddersfield SEND team for more information on this job role.