Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- £65 - £70 a day
- SEN TA required in Kirklees
- Personal Care will be required
- Full and part time roles available
- September start
Are you an adaptable SEND Teaching Assistant who is looking to make a difference in young learners’ lives?
Are you passionate, flexible and able to adapt to a variety of situations that may arise?
Then Vision for Education would like to hear from you!!
The ideal Special Needs Teaching Assistant will have experience within an Education SEN setting however this is not essential. Should you have a similar professional background such as Care work, Residential or Behaviour Support then we would still love to hear from you. This particular setting cater for students who are Autistic and may present some additional needs also.
Vision for Educations’ SEND office in Huddersfield specialise in finding Special Needs Teaching Assistant for a number of settings across Kirklees with a variety of needs.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Special Needs Teaching Assistant you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a passionate Special Needs Teaching Assistant who would like the challenge of working in demanding and rewarding environments then Vision for Education would love to hear from you on 01484 642928