Smart Teachers is recruiting for supply Special Needs Teaching Assistants / SEN TAs to work on a flexible daily basis with special schools, mainstream primary schools, mainstream secondary schools and weekend / holiday play schemes based in the London borough of Harrow. Smart Teachers has a constant flow of work available and is seeking Special Needs Teaching Assistants / SEN TAs to join our pool of candidates available for day-to-day supply, short term and long term blocks. Whether you are happy to work across all key stages, or looking to work specifically with a certain age bracket, we can provide you with flexible and tailored work options.
About the Role
· Special Needs Teaching Assistants / SEN TAs
· Class support, 1:1 and small group support roles available
· Full time or part time working hours
· Weekends and school holiday work available
· Daily rate up to £75 (depending on experience)
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have recent classroom experience as a teaching assistant in the UK (minimum 6 weeks full time)
· Must have experience supporting students with special needs, including autism, and a range of emotional, social, behavioural and learning difficulties
· Must be proactive and able to use your initiative
· Have strong behaviour management skills
· Have excellent communication skills, as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number FRA155218.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.