Specialist 1:1 TA Support
Salary: NJC 5-6 Actual Salary (£15,020-£15,312)
Fixed Term until student leaves
June 2021 start
Inspire their remarkable with us
Clacton Coastal Academy is recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to join our caring and highly competent team of SEN staff. You will be supporting a named student during the school day who is starting in year 7 and is registered blind.
Experience is preferred, but candidates should have a good educational background including at least GCSE grade C or above in English and Mathematics. We are looking for a highly motivated applicant who is energetic, flexible and has a positive outlook
CCA is a special place to work. We are committed to supporting our students and developing them into well-rounded individuals. This is a time of exciting changes for the school with new leadership and more opportunities than ever to develop teaching and learning.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of 58 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - Google Workspace Enterprise for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date: Tuesday 8 June 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today:
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/initial-teacher-training for further details.
Clacton Coastal Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
**Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our live vacancies**
We welcome you to Clacton Coastal Academy (CCA). The unrelenting focus by staff on the success, achievement, welfare and happiness of students has created a vibrant e...