Sir Robert Pattinson Academy is an 11 – 18 comprehensive school judged ‘Good’ by Ofsted as a result of the education and opportunities provided to pupils, enabling them to flourish within a calm and caring environment. Pupils are valued, happy, challenged and strive to achieve their best through a rich learning experience both inside and outside the classroom.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and efficient Administrator to support the provision of specialist administration services within the Academy. These key specialist areas include Governance support, admissions and appeals and Free School Meals. You will be responsible for supporting the Administration Manager, liaising with key staff across the Academy, and leading the administration of these important areas.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in the education sector.
- Experience of working in an administrative role.
- Experience of data input and management.
- Knowledge of Governance regulations.
- ICT skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and with a high level of detail.
What we can offer you:
- 24 days annual leave, with the ability to take up to two weeks’ during term time.
- Additional annual leave after five years’ service.
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Access to a hot or cold lunchtime meal during term time, plus a breakfast club and coffee shop.
- Free on site car parking and secure cycle store.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Contributory health scheme and Employee Assistance programme.
- Occupational sick pay.
- Comprehensive Covid-19 risk assessment.
Sir Robert Pattinson Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years