We are seeking to appoint an experienced teacher to lead our ASC Enhanced Provision at The Spires College. This is an exciting opportunity to take an already effective area of the college and make it into something exceptional. It would suit a teacher who has established themselves as an excellent classroom practitioner and has experience of working with students with high levels of need.
We are passionate about teaching and learning and would love to hear from you if you share our belief in the power of education to transform lives. If you are ready for the next step in your career and are dedicated to bringing positive outcomes for all young people then this could be the perfect role for you.
The College is a close community, with a shared desire to be the best we can be. As a School we are committed the professional development of our staff and invest heavily in ensuring our teachers grow and flourish as practitioners.
• the opportunity to be part of a large SEND team;
• excellent professional development and a wide range of professional opportunities, including significant leadership development opportunities;
• a high level of support for all new staff;
• the opportunity to work alongside excellent practitioners across the College;
• an exciting and stimulating place to work in a friendly environment;
• a modern, purpose-built building and excellent facilities.
• be an exceptional and innovative classroom practitioner, who is able to engage students with Autistic Spectrum Conditions and support them in their learning;
• be committed to leading, and working in, a close, collaborative team;
• be able to use a strong pedagogical understanding to successfully support young people in the Enhanced Provision;
• be enthusiastic about giving all young people the best possible start in life.
The Spires College is a co-educational, 11-18 School with a bilateral stream. We are a friendly, caring school which puts the needs of our children at the heart of all we do.
For further details about the post including details of how to apply, please visit http://www.thespirescollege.com/about/job-vacancies or contact Nadine Osborne, PA to the Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is midday, Friday 5 March 2021.
The Spires College
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years