Are you looking to make a difference to the lives of young people with SEND in South Yorkshire? Then you could be exactly the person we are looking for at Vision for Education.
We are looking for an innovative, inspiring and experienced teacher of Design & Technology to work with pupils at a specialist setting for children and young people with SEMH needs in Rotherham.
Students are working towards their Level 1 Certificate in Creative Studies (Craft) with a key focus on woodwork and carpentry skills. Teachers are supported by a close-knit and experienced staff team who work hard to ensure students are able to achieve their potential.This position is full time and ongoing and is to start ASAP.
Ideally, you will:
- good trade skills and experience
- suitable teaching qualification (Qualified Teacher Status)
- have a good working knowledge of the SEND Code of Practice
- be a calm, reflective and resilient practitioner
- have high expectations for all learners
In return we offer:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· NI and pension contributions
If this sounds like your perfect teaching role, then please apply today.