Are you a dynamic and determined individual who:
- Is passionate about making a difference to childrens’ lives?
- Genuinely believes that every child should receive the best education?
- Understands that life experience changes life outcomes?
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic and talented teacher for a position in our expanding Learning Centre, where our ethos of nurture, support and understanding - coupled with high expectations for the whole learning community, has shown some of the best academic results in the country for a Pupil Referral Unit last year.
In return for your hard work, commitment and dedication we can offer you:
- Support from our outstanding leadership team
- A comprehensive CPD programme in areas of special needs such as ASD, PDA, SEBD, SEMH
- Team Teach training
- Support from a hard-working, committed staff team
- A competitive salary
- A work-life balance where the child is at the heart of everything you do
For more information about this post, please contact West Cumbria Learning Centre on 01946 834848, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The job description and application form can be downloaded from the school website www.westcumbrialearningcentre.co.uk.
We are committed to safeguarding children and young people and appointment to this post is therefore subject to enhanced vetting checks.
Closing Date: 5pm, 23/05/18
Interview Dates: 25/05/18
West Cumbria Learning Centre
Telephone no: 01946 834848