St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School, North Rockhampton (P-6) is a Catholic, co-educational school catering for students from Prep through to Year 6. As a Catholic School we teach knowledge and understanding of Catholic beliefs and traditions. We also aspire to be a community where children experience and see our beliefs and values in practice, “by word and by deed”.
About the role
We are seeking a part time (18hpw) Specialist Teacher who can plan, teach and report on The Arts curriculum for all classes from Prep through to Year 6 in the areas of:-
- Primary School Music knowledge will be an advantage.
This position will commence from 4 May 2021 - 16 January 2022.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and current Queensland College of Teachers Registration
- Australian work rights
What we offer
- Competitive salary range
- Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
- Superannuation options up to maximum of 12.75%
- Relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service (portability of Long Service Leave may also be applicable)
- Free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
- Corporate health schemes with either Bupa or Westfund Health Insurance
- For further information regarding the remuneration package and for a confidential conversation about the role, please contact Employee Support Services Employment@rok.catholic.edu.au 074994 8000
- Applications during the shortlisting phase will be kept confidential.
Applications close: 16 April 2021
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School