- Part-time - Fixed Term (11 months)
- Commencing February 2019
- Full-time - $68,036.00 to $93,032 p.a. plus Super (Part-time - pro rata)
- School Based
About the organisation
Brisbane Catholic Education is a learning community of over 130 schools. We aim to provide quality teaching and learning outcomes for Prep to Year 12 students.
About the role
We have full-time fixed term Speech Pathologist role based in a school in the Brisbane Archdiocese.
This role contribute to the high quality learning and teaching in our schools by providing a collaborative and consultative speech pathology service, responsive to the school context and with a student specific focus which complements the speech pathology services provided by School Services.
Other roles are currently available, please see our other adverts and select those for which you would like to be considered when completing the online application form.
- Part Time – 2 days per week (negotiable) - St Kevins Primary, Benowa
- Develop, implement and evaluate speech pathology services to promote student communication, learning and well-being outcomes
- Optimise the quality of service outcomes in partnership with the school community
- Maintain standards of practice and competencies consistent with Speech Pathology Australia and BCE policies and guidelines
- Speech Pathology qualifications
- Blue Card or QCT registration
- Driver’s licence (and own vehicle)
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated clinical competence in differential diagnosis and intervention for children and adolescents with communication difficulties, and the capacity to effectively apply this knowledge and expertise within the educational or other organisational contexts. difficulties
- Experience working within educational environments
- Experience working collaboratively in interdisciplinary teams
- Problem solving skills
- Communication and networking skills
- A welcoming, collegial and flexible working environment
- Competitive salaries benchmarked to industry standards
- Salary packaging and salary sacrificing options
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students
Applicants are required to respond to eligibility and/or selection criteria for this position. To view the criteria, preview the application form by clicking on the link under ‘How to apply’ and refer to section 3.
Contact Person: Sandra Mitchell
Contact Telephone Number: 07 3033 7572
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 17-Feb-2019
BCE Strategic Plan 2017-2020 Opens in new window
Learning and Teaching Framework Opens in new window
Role Description - Speech Pathologist - School Based Opens in new window
Statement of Principals Opens in new window