Are you a recent sport graduate seeking a new challenge?
Are you confident, hard-working and highly motivated?
We are actively seeking to appoint a sport graduate with recent experience working with children to take on the role of a cover supervisor within Special Schools and Behavioural Units based in the Lincoln area on a supply basis.
This exciting opportunity is an excellent way for a sport graduate to start a career within education. The sport graduate will take on the role as a cover supervisor delivering lessons to small classes covering a variety of subjects across KS3 and KS4 whilst managing the behaviour of the students in the classroom according to the school policy. It is essential that you have previous experience working with children in a similar setting.
The ideal sport graduate will:
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have the ability to motivate others and de-escalate difficult situations
- Hold a BA (honours) or equivalent
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As the successful sport graduate and a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply;
If you are a qualified sport graduate who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Lincolnshire branch.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.