North Cambridge Academy
Sports Centre Assistant
Full Time- 37 hours- 5 days a week - includes weekend working
52 weeks per year with 23 days paid annual leave, plus bank holidays
Salary Scale 3 point 5 to 6
(pay range £19,312 to £19,698 - salary dependent upon experience and qualifications)
To start as soon as possible
We are looking to appoint a full time Sports Centre Assistant. The post holder will be part of a small team providing sports centre duties. The post includes supporting the Sport and PE curriculum and also community sport to ensure the smooth running of the sports centre and sporting facilities. The post holder will also support the site team as required.
For full details please refer to the job description provided
We can offer you:
· An induction programme for new staff
· Weekly training sessions and staff meetings to ensure effective communication
· Employee Assistance Programme to help support you in everyday life as well as career decisions
· Staff social activities, including staff fitness and wellbeing sessions
· Free breakfast in the school restaurant and free tea and coffee throughout the day.
· Ample on site car parking in a city location.
· As a member of the CMAT Trust, there is potential to be promoted and/or work across a number of schools in a close geographical area.
We are situated to the north of the city, approximately a mile from the centre of Cambridge. There is easy access from the A14 and we are close to the new Cambridge North train station. Cambridge is a vibrant university city with a reputation as a great place to work and live.
Please note that we do not accept CV’s
The closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 20th September. Interviews will take place for shortlisted candidates the following week.
For further information about North Cambridge Academy or the post advertised please contact Alison Gallagher PA to the Principal. firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01223 491 530.
North Cambridge Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This means that the post holder will have a shared responsibility for the safe guarding of all children and young people. The post holder also has an implicit duty to promote the welfare of all children and young people.
North Cambridge Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
North Cambridge Academy joined the Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust (CMAT) in 2013 and has been an important part of a successful cluster of local academies with shared values, a track record of success, and a wide network of support and expertise....