We are seeking to appoint a Sports Club and Facilities Assistant to work alongside the Sports Club Manager to help run the academy gym which operates throughout the year.
The post is a zero-hours contract and entails early mornings, late evening shifts and alternative weekend working.
You will mainly be working with adults after hours. You need to work as part of the support team in helping the academy to attain its aims and objectives; by providing timely and effective assistance and support with whole academy initiatives and early morning, support for the Petchey Sports Club.
• Manage bookings for the Petchey Sports Club and community facilities
• Providing excellent customer service to customers and managing their use of the facilities, maintaining professionalism at all times.
• To ensure maximum usage/income of all resources and to programme, organise, promote, and coordinate all activities and facilities.
• To ensure the building and facilities are fit for purpose and work alongside the cleaning team to ensure a good standard of cleanliness
• Ensure security of the academy facilities is maintained
• Deal efficiently with any situations that may arise and report fully to the TPA Community Facilities manager
• Use the systems in place to record incidents and issues affecting the TPA Sports Club and community facilities
• To be responsible for the organisation, monitoring and return of sports equipment
• Support the academy facilities team with light facilities work as appropriate
• To work effectively as a team player of a multidisciplinary team
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFEGUARDING
The Petchey Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be requested to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
A Section 128 check will be carried out on individuals applying for any role that retains or has been delegated any management responsibilities under the terms of a direction made by the Secretary of State for Education.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUALITY
The Petchey Academy is committed to promoting equality for all students and employees. Every individual will be treated with courtesy and respect and their contribution to the learning process will be valued.
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding position, enriching the lives of the students who attend The Petchey Academy, then we are keen to hear from you.
The Petchey Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
The Petchey Academy is committed to inspiring and supporting every child to be the best that they can be. Our focus is on each child as an individual, through strong pastoral support systems complemented by a broad and holistic curriculum and high qu...