Vision for Education are looking for a Sports Coach who is passionate about sports and education. The position would be to work in Special Needs School across Salford working inside the classroom. The position is to start as soon as possible and can either be full or part-time dependant on your situation.
The schools we work in Salford provide bespoke, child-centred education programmes for children with a range of SEND and SEMH needs. The successful Sports Coach will be confident in supporting students in their learning and follow their own initiative. You will have the opportunity to get a feel for working in schools and gain valuable experience working in well-established and inclusive settings.
The role of a Sports Coach would be to work in a capacity of a Teaching Assistant providing vital support to both teachers and pupils. You will be required to work with pupils to build positive relationships and help them to get the most out of their time in education. Under the direction of a teacher, as well as following your own initiative you may need to implement group or 1:1 intervention.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for the position of a Sports Coach are:
• Have a minimum of 6 weeks relevant experience
• Have an understanding and positive personality, with a strong ability to us your initiative
• Be available to work between the hours specified above
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a Sports Coach and valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Sports Coach based in Salford who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education please contact our Manchester SEN team on 0161 641 3743.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd