What are we looking for?
• Sports coaches/Dance Teachers who have worked with large groups of children.
• Reliable and professional individuals who want to work in schools.
• Confident and flexible individuals.
• Individuals who want to work frequently and consistently local to home.
What is expected?
As a cover supervisor, you will be expected to pick up lesson plans and deliver pre-set work to a class of children ranging from year 7 to year 11 classes across all subjects. As long as you are a confident and reliable person, ABC Teachers are looking for you to work in schools across a range of south Staffordshire locations. You could be working in secondary schools in Lichfield, Tamworth, Cannock, Burton-on-Trent, Rugeley and Stafford. Where you work will be entirely up to you, as we focus on what you want and when you want to work. You will be supported in your new role, and will be given every opportunity to work as frequently as you want.
Why ABC Teachers?
· FREE Registration
· FREE DBS
· Competitive Daily Pay – One of the best, if not the best around!
· *Guaranteed Pay to help you earn even if we don’t find you work
· Online Timesheets completed direct with the School so you don’t need to worry about having them signed at the end of each assignment
· Local day-to-day, short term and longer term placements to match your availability
· A variety of teaching roles including full class teacher, PPA Cover, Booster groups and intervention work
· Flexibility to work on the days you choose
· Exclusivity agreements with many local Schools
· Job vacancies exclusive to our agency
· An REC ‘Gold Standard’ Agency which offers outstanding compliance and safeguarding
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rebekah Wayne today on 01543 410 500 or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We get jobs like this coming in on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.