STEM, Digital Tech, Manufacturing & Constructions VET (7-12) Teacher
Our client is a highly regarded independent school located 20 minutes’ drive south of Brisbane CBD, set in peaceful leafy grounds. The college strongly emphasizes quality teaching and learning and has a well-founded reputation for academic excellence.
About the Role:
- The successful applicant will:
- Demonstrate excellence and a proven track record in the areas of STEM, Digital Technology, Manufacturing (VET) & Construction Studies;
- Have a strong working knowledge in matters of pedagogy, curriculum and assessment;
- Work cooperatively with teachers, parents and other members of the school community;
- Provide excellent pastoral care to students
- Full time, contract position commencing Monday 15 July 2019 and concluding on Friday 20 September 2019
- Well-regarded independent P–12 college located 20kms south of Brisbane’s CBD
- Strong emphasis on quality teaching and learning with a well-founded reputation for academic excellence
- Excellent working conditions
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB1905-536493CG
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1905-536493CG
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).